Remember to blog about at least two of the articles on college life:
"Why we Quit"
"The Early Bird Dilemma"
"Express Yourself: How to Tell your Story"
"Dorm Room Blues"
"Isn't Time You Hit the Books"
You can also blog feedback on the guest speakers from Montclair State University
Monday, October 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I thought that the guest speaker from Montclair State University was really informative. It helped people understand really what happens on an average college campus.
I thought the article on "Dorm Room Blues" was also informative and let people know that its okay if you don't get along with your roommate and you can switch if you feel it necessary.
I dont know, isn't time i hit the books? is not time i hit books?
I like what Mrs. Russo had to say. I think she told us a lot of the things that seem obvious, but people don't realize. Now that I am aware of the symptoms of depression, I feel that I can help someone I know if they ever suffer from depression.
I thought that health class was very informative and really prepared us for what faces us when we go away to college. I liked that the class was very informal and i think that it made the class more interesting and people wanted to be involved and contribute rather than be forced too.
Post a Comment