This is a blog for my 12th grade Health class in Human Relations. Blog something you liked about our campus security unit. Check out each others blogs by clicking on their links below.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Campus Security
How do you like health class so far? Post your comments on your blog. Then read some of your classmates comments.
I like health class. I'm learning a lot of small facts that I did not know about colleges and security. I especially liked the guest speaker today... he was very realistic and seemed to understand about people our age.
I really like period 8 health class. It is teaching me a lot about campus security and how to prepare for college. This class is really teaching me many life lessons such as the urgent and important stress boxes and the book we read, "Who moved my cheese!"
13 comments:
Health class is super. GO Campus Security!!!!!
Health class is very informitive. Campus security is a really good idea if people are wondering about the schools security.
Health is good. I like the movies. We should watch more. Campus security seems like a good way to get info about colleges.
Woohooo Health! Campus Security!
health is going well, campus security is really helpful in deciding between schools, bc it is important to know how safe a school is.
I like health class. I'm learning a lot of small facts that I did not know about colleges and security. I especially liked the guest speaker today... he was very realistic and seemed to understand about people our age.
yay for health!
richard morrison smells bad and his parents dress him funny.
health class is cool. chief cell was cool. the movies are cool. "who moved my cheese?" was good even though i don't like cheese.
I really like period 8 health class. It is teaching me a lot about campus security and how to prepare for college. This class is really teaching me many life lessons such as the urgent and important stress boxes and the book we read, "Who moved my cheese!"
Health class is great, i think its interesting the way we are incorporating the internet into our class
Hallelujah!
Everybody can self
Ameliorate through Mrs.
Lazariuk's superb
Teaching in senior
Health!!!
Post a Comment